Introducing the New Christianity Today iPad Edition
This fall marks a huge step for our flagship brand, Christianity Today magazine, which just launched its unique new iPad app. The app is specifically designed with the user in mind, for providing an exceptional tablet reading experience, with a clean, crisp new layout, easy-to-use navigation, and tons of features for user interactivity. What a great opportunity to reach these more engaged users, and soon the tablet version will be rolled out for Android and Google tablets as well.
- Unique new design and layout for an exceptional tablet reading experience
- High resolution imaging for our best-looking magazine yet
- Color-coded menu sections for easy navigation throughout the issue
- Clear arrows to guide you intuitively through the articles
- Easy access to CT’s RSS feed, social share functions, note-taking, and much more…
This iPad app presents advertisers with new opportunities to reach customers through videos, scroll-down sequenced ads, and higher resolution than any print and web ad would allow for. This is particular exciting considering the highly interactive and seamless nature of using the app.
Feel free to contact our sales team for more information on advertising in the iPad edition of Christianity Today as well Leadership Journal which has been launched now for a little over a year.